- My life.
- My family.
- My friends.
- Sweet potato pie! Yum–mee!!
- My sister-in-law who is doing the heavy lifting this year.
- Spending the day and last night with my nephew cooking his favorite things.
- Being in the awesome position of guiding a young life.
- A life full of choices.
- My Oasis in Harlem.
- Grat Lists and Grat Girls.
I always breathe a little easier and smile a little wider after I’ve written a list.
stayed with me last night and we cooked some of his favorite foods:
corn bread, macaroni and cheese
So far, I’ve eaten an entire pie by myself. Partly because Lonnie doesn’t like sweet potatoes but mostly because I eat sweet potato pie for breakfast, lunch and dinner when I make them. He doesn’t really like orange food at all which I think stems from a carrot overdose he experienced as a baby. Nevertheless, he’s one of my favorite people on the planet so I can overlook the fact that he doesn’t share my sweet potato passion.
Right now, I have to get myself dressed and get Lonnie off the sofa where he’s glued to the TV watching Drake & Josh’s Bromantic Thanksgiving Weekend on The N.
Have a wonderful holiday!!