This year I’ve focused a lot on the systems in my life, what’s working and what’s totally not working and I’ve embarked on a new operation. It’s the Get Your Life plan that started with forming my very own Mastermind Group and now I’m on to the next phase: getting fit!
Get Your Life: 30-Day Ab Challenge
The idea is a simple one, start working on your abs and increase the difficulty incrementally over 30 days. We’re on Day 7 but it’s never too late to jump in and reap the rewards of a stronger core!
I must warn you though, it’s not quite as easy as it looks but it’s good stuff. For me, it’s the leap pad for more fitness related activities (read: working out regularly). So feel free to download the image below and join in the fun! And don’t forget to leave a comment or tweet me so I know you’re suffering working out along with me!
30-Day Ab Challenge Schedule
30-Day Ab Challenge: Ab Exercises
- Sit-ups – Start with 15, add 5 more each day, and end at 125 sit-ups.
- Crunches – Start with 5, add 5-10 more each day, and end at 200 crunches.
- Leg Raises – Start with 5, add 2-3 each day, and end at 65 leg raises.
- Planks – Start with 3 seconds, add 3-5 seconds each day, and end with a 120-second plank.
- How I’m Trimming The Fat With A Crazy New Eating Plan
- Bring Your Yoga Practice Home With Yoga Download
- Body Positive Workout: AquaCycle & Swimsuitsforall
Oooo! I’m doing this! I’ve been doing good on fitness lately but was looking for a February challenge to keep my motivation up. I’m 100% in!
xoxo – Kelly
Yay!! It’s so hard to stay motivated especially when it’s cold out. Glad you’re joining in!