All about summertime and retro fun, the POPSUGAR Must Have Box for July is perfect for summer babies like me! Seaside or poolside, these goodies are guaranteed to add to your summer revelry. Let’s take a peek inside!
What’s Inside The Popsugar Must Have Box – July 2016
- Sachajuan Hair in the Sun ($32 value)
- House of Pom Emoji Cocktail Napkins ($25 value)
- Michael Stars Porcelain Skinny Scarf ($30 value)
- Pintrill Pineapple Pin ($12 value)
- Sunnylife Inflatable Swan Drink Holder ($18 value)
- European Wax Center Oh My Brow! Brow Highlighter ($19 value)
- Joe Chips Classic Sea Salt Retro Potato Chips ($1.49 value)
- Trove Gift Card ($20 value)
With products to keep your hair protected from the sun (Sachajuan) to a gift card for a lovely customized jewelry shop, this lifestyle box remains one of the highlights of my month. My top-two favorites in this box are the Inflatable Swan Drink Holder by Sunnylife and the Emoji Cocktail Napkins by House of Pom! How flippin’ cute are they! When the weather turns cooler, I’ll be happy to sport the Skinny Scarf by Michael Stars but as it is, the sweltering heat in New York requires a moratorium on accessories.
I’ve been receiving the POPSUGAR Must Have Boxes for several months and I really enjoy them. See my review of the June POPSUGAR Box here. There are always fun, whimsical products that make me smile and each box contains a yummy snack! Can’t go wrong with that. If you haven’t already signed up for a subscription, now is a great time to try it! Using code SHOP5, you can get $5 off your first POPSUGAR Must Have Box. The box is regularly priced at $39.95 so each month, you’d get at least $100 worth of must-haves for under $40. The goodies in the July box are valued at over $150. And did I mention, shipping is free!
Grab your box today my lovely. You’ll be glad you did!
POPSUGAR sent me this Must Have Box for testing and review. All opinions are my own.
RECOMMENDED FOR YOU
- POPSUGAR Must Have Box: June 2016
- My First Essence Beauty Box
- On Sale Now: I Find the Sales So You Don’t Have To