Happy Memorial Day! It’s the unofficial start of summer, my favorite season and I am wildly unprepared! The year is almost half over and I’m still striving to complete my Q1 goals. Ah well, it’s the weekend, a nice long one, and I’m planning on thoroughly enjoying myself. Getting some sun with the apples of my eye, leisurely reading my favorite magazines and blogs and consuming copious amounts of fresh fruit and wine. It is my year of pleasure after all! What are you up to? Traveling or planning a staycation? Here are a few lovely links I’ve found recently that I hope you’ll find lovely as well. Enjoy!
- All White parties or seating charts at friendly gatherings. Where do you stand on the issue? Do or don’t?
- Relationship goals and the makings of a power couple.
- Your ultimate guide to drinking rosé this summer.
- In honor of her birthday, Danielle LaPorte is offering a pay-what-you-can fundraiser on some of her most popular books and courses.
- Five ways to be more positive this summer.
And if you’re planning on getting a jump on your summer shopping, there are some amazing sales kicking off this weekend.
Save up to 65% during Bloomingdale’s Big Brown Bag Sale.
The Designer Sale at Sak’s Fifth Avenue, up to 40% off.
You’ll remember that I recently fell in love with the new and wildly sexy HP Spectre laptop and it’s finally available for purchase. Hewlett Packard is offering up to 50% off on select merchandise through June 1. Use code HPMDS899 for 30% off select notebooks.
And for all you fit fashionistas, check out the Summer Essentials from Sweaty Betty. I just love that name!
Have a great weekend gorgeous!
RECOMMENDED FOR YOU