Oil treatments are all the rage. From oil pulling to treatments for hair, skin and nails, beauty lovers and anti-aging enthusiasts have embraced oil for all its soothing, protective and restorative powers. I recently received a bottle of Rejuveniqe Oil Intensive from MONAT Global to try so I dove right in.
Rejuveniqe Oil Intensive is the foundation used in all MONAT products. Its key ingredient is Abyssinian Oil, which creates a unique molecular-structured product that mimics the body’s own natural oils to visibly replenish and repair, with instant as well as long-term age prevention benefits, for both hair and skin.
- Can be used daily.
- Seals, coats and smoothes hair cuticle to boost shine and protect from environmental influences.
- Provides nutrients, Omega-6 fatty acids and antioxidants which help prevent premature aging.
- Alleviates dehydration caused by harsh cleansers and styling products.
I used Rejuveniqe Oil Intensive on my hair to amazing effect. After washing and blow drying, I applied the oil to small sections before flat ironing. My hair was so soft and wispy I couldn’t believe it. I continued to use it throughout the week for nourishment and to ward off dryness and I found that it absorbed quickly and provided a nice sheen without being oily. The best part is, a little goes a long way. Even my nephew wondered why I was using so little when I have so much hair.
I also used it on my elbows, knees and a few other rough spots. Again, there was good absorption and softening. Eventually I started adding it to my lotion to help ward of excessive dryness during chilly days and it worked quite well. Normally, as the temperature drops, I have to moisturize day and evening but by adding the oil to my lotion, I found that I didn’t have to do the evening session.
The only thing that I’d change about RejuveniqeTM is the fragrance. It has a citrus scent that is a little too strong for my taste. If you really like citrus though, this could be great for you!
- I like it! Rejuveniqe Oil Intensive is an effective, versatile oil treatment that absorbs quickly and softens and protects hair and skin.
- Rejuveniqe is free of phthalates, parabens, sulfates, harmful colors or fragrances.
- It can be used as a pre-shampoo treatment, a leave-in finishing treatment or an anti-frizz treatment.
- Rejuveniqe retails for $99 for 10 fl oz and is available at Monat Global.
Are you a fan of oils and oil treatments? Sound off in the comments and let me know what you think. Thanks for reading!
* I received this product from iFabbo for testing and review.
- How Irresistible Me Hair Extensions Changed My Life
- Protect Your Tresses From Heat Damage
- Best Hair Tools for Curly Girls